[SOLVED] Whats The Value Of My Used PC

kingbongo

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2013
Hey i am planning on selling my old unused pc but have no idea the value of it, im hoping somone can give me a estimated value so i know im getting a fair price, the pc overall is very good condition and thankyou in advance.
(i will be selling this in the uk)

FULL SPEC:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4930K Processor 6 Core 3.40GHz, Turbo 3.90GHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3

Cooler: Corsair H100i Liquid CPU Cooler

RAM: 16GB Corsiar Vengance

Graphics: 2x sli Zotac 780ti

Solid State Drive (SSD): Corsair Force LS 120GB

Hard Disk Drive (HDD): Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB

Power Supply: Corsair RM1000 - 1000 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified

CASE: NZXT H440 Matte Black/Red

Last edited:
Solution
Honestly, I think you'll do way better splitting this up than selling as a unit. A lot of people would be interesting in a quality power supply and very few are going to want to go the trouble with SLI of two old GPUs. The CPU is only really interesting at this point to someone who has a working motherboard and vice-versa, there are few reasons to want to actually acquire an X79 platform if you don't already have some of the parts.

CPU - £60-£90
MB - £120-£160
Cooler - £30-£50
RAM - Really depends on speed which you did not provide, will say £30-£45.
GPU - £50-£75 each.
SSD - £10-£20, here you may want to bundle with motherboard so they get Windows w/o issues.
HD - Around £20
PSU - £70-£80
Case - Don't bother unless you're selling it...

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Honestly, I think you'll do way better splitting this up than selling as a unit. A lot of people would be interesting in a quality power supply and very few are going to want to go the trouble with SLI of two old GPUs. The CPU is only really interesting at this point to someone who has a working motherboard and vice-versa, there are few reasons to want to actually acquire an X79 platform if you don't already have some of the parts.

CPU - £60-£90
MB - £120-£160
Cooler - £30-£50
GPU - £50-£75 each.
SSD - £10-£20, here you may want to bundle with motherboard so they get Windows w/o issues.
HD - Around £20
PSU - £70-£80
Case - Don't bother unless you're selling it locally, then maybe £20-30.

Sold as one big unit, I think it's a difficult buy and will move slowly.

Reactions: kingbongo
Solution

kingbongo

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2013

CPU - £60-£90
MB - £120-£160
Cooler - £30-£50
GPU - £50-£75 each.
HD - Around £20
PSU - £70-£80
Case - Don't bother unless you're selling it locally, then maybe £20-30.

Sold as one big unit, I think it's a difficult buy and will move slowly.

thankyou very much your reply has been very helpful :)