What's worse, World of Warcraft or Final Fantasy 11 ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
worse?

Cheers.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

>I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
> worse?
>
> Cheers.

Star Wars: Galaxies is worse.

In article <1110210347.642002.25440@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
CrayzeeGuy@gmail.com says...
> I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
> worse?
>
> Cheers.

ROTFL.

Pure class mate.

They had it coming didn't they! ;-)
--

G(ranny's) T(its): atavaX

"The Ikon That Can Still Go" <CrayzeeGuy@gmail.com> wrote in

> I was planning to get either WoW or FF11. Which one do people think is
> worse?
>
> Cheers.

You'd think that since this was crossposted to a final fantasy and warcraft
newsgroup it would be divided on those lines.

Most AGFFers think that FF11 is an abomination however.

Obviously this is a troll post though, so... yeah.

--
Corwin

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,alt.games.halo,alt.games.warcraft,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

If you have an older-model PS2 (the one without the built-in modem and
ethernet), get Final Fantasy XI and a network adapter because FF11
should come with a 40 gig hard drive (then you can get a disk called HD
Loader which will allow you to copy your PS2 games to the hard drive
and allow you to play your PS2 games from the hard drive). If you have
the current model (the one with built-in ethernet and modem), then just
get World Of Warcraft.