[SOLVED] Whats Wrong With Mp PSU

Apr 24, 2021
So, there are three hard drive on my PC the first one is my SSD as my boot device and the other two of them are 1tb and 500gb WD blue hard disk. If I only plug the SSD it worked, it POST and I can get into the bios. But if I plugged the other 2 hard drive it just running but no display. On my PSU there are two sata cable lines, if I use the second sata cable the PC doesn’t POST at all. But if I use the first sata cable it work, it can POST. Basically, if I plug my hard drive into the other sata line it won't work but if I use one sata line it works.
Please take a look the picture I made so you can understand what I mean
View: https://imgur.com/a/yEAkyXc

PSU : Aerocool Lux 550W

Solution
Is it the HX650 or Aerocool Lux "550"W?

If the connectors are daisychained and one of them is damaged then the other will also stop working.
The cables of the modular HX650 tend to have that issue, because of how the connectors are designed you have to bend the cables a lot if you want to use all 3 drives

carocuore

Respectable
Jan 24, 2021
Is it the HX650 or Aerocool Lux "550"W?

If the connectors are daisychained and one of them is damaged then the other will also stop working.
The cables of the modular HX650 tend to have that issue, because of how the connectors are designed you have to bend the cables a lot if you want to use all 3 drives

Solution