[SOLVED] What's wrong with my computer? Playing a game and every few minutes, it random turns off, and RESTARTS very loudly. Why?

Sep 6, 2019
What's wrong with my computer? Playing a game and every few minutes, it random turns off, and RESTARTS very loudly. Why? It's worth noting I took it to the shop recently cause I was playing a game, got a blue screen, then white screen and the computer wouldn't boot up after turning it on, the graphics cards would run for a moment, then die and just 6 beeps over and over. The computer guy said it was because the Graphics card wasnt getting enough power from the power supply and fixed the issue right away and the computer turned on and worked. I just took it home, now trying to game, and now it's turning off randomly, and restarting loud?

Can anyone please help? I haven't touched the case, or anything since it's been back home. Also, back in 2017 there was kinda a similar issue, I'd play a game, and the computer would sound like a jet engine and super loud. Needless to say, it was the liquid cooling pump not cooling the CPU causing the CPU to reach high temperatures, however, difference was, the computer didn't shut off and restart like this new problem in 2019.

Does anyone have an idea to what the problem could be? I threw in my brothers graphics card last week before i took it to the shop, his graphics card still wouldn't get to the boot screen and like I said, the PC guy did fix the problem and knew the graphics card wasn't getting enough power from the power supply, however, the initial problem that first caused the PC to shut down when I was gaming and not turn back on seems to be doing it again, EXCEPT this time, the computer RESTARTS and does boot back up.

Last edited:
Solution
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
As an update to my problem... I turned the game on the lowest graphics, and cranked the speed fan up to almost 100% and it seemed to fix the problem. So I'm guessing the problem is the fan cooler, or GPU? I can play in this other game/virtual world with graphics turned up tho.....

But yeah I had to make the game in a window, turn down graphics, and push fan up to 100%.

It needs to be cool is the problem, so I'm guessing I need a better fan, but I'm getting a better case and stuff, gonna just build a computer in the next 6 months.
Sep 6, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
As an update to my problem... I turned the game on the lowest graphics, and cranked the speed fan up to almost 100% and it seemed to fix the problem. So I'm guessing the problem is the fan cooler, or GPU? I can play in this other game/virtual world with graphics turned up tho.....

But yeah I had to make the game in a window, turn down graphics, and push fan up to 100%.

It needs to be cool is the problem, so I'm guessing I need a better fan, but I'm getting a better case and stuff, gonna just build a computer in the next 6 months.

Last edited:
Solution