[SOLVED] Whats wrong with my headphones

Jun 17, 2019
I just built my new pc with a I5 2400 and a gtx 750ti(not installed bc i haven't got my dvi to vga)
And a gigabyte h61 and the after i plugged my headphones windows says that theres no speKers or headphones connected
I tried
Reinstalling drivers
Try RealTek drivers
Doing some YT tut
Replug my headphones front and back

Solution
Many laptops have a single jack for headsets/headphones, that takes a four pole connector which includes both microphone and stereo out.
Most desktops, both motherboard and front panel on the case, have separate jacks for stereo out (three pole) and microphone in (two pole). Usually the are pink and green.
You want to make sure your headset is made for the PC type you are going to connect it to, though adapters can be used.

Trying three different search engines, I cannot locate a motherboard named "h61 dv2". The closest I get is "GA-H61MA-D2V" by Gigabyte, so I cannot tell what connectors your motherboard has. I'm afraid you will have to look at your computer by yourself to find out.
Many laptops have a single jack for headsets/headphones, that takes a four pole connector which includes both microphone and stereo out.
Most desktops, both motherboard and front panel on the case, have separate jacks for stereo out (three pole) and microphone in (two pole). Usually the are pink and green.
You want to make sure your headset is made for the PC type you are going to connect it to, though adapters can be used.

Trying three different search engines, I cannot locate a motherboard named "h61 dv2". The closest I get is "GA-H61MA-D2V" by Gigabyte, so I cannot tell what connectors your motherboard has. I'm afraid you will have to look at your computer by yourself to find out.

Solution