Recently I made a new gaming rig specs are :
Ryzen 5 2600
Vega 56 pulse 8gb
1x8GB 3000mhz
SSD samsung evo 970
RGB Smart Thermaltake 700w
B450M-DS3H
Win 10 64bit

1st game I installed ( dark souls 3 ) restarted my pc after like 10 mins of gameplay , multiple times , I couldnt play more than that
2nd game I installed ( Final Fantasy XIV ) runs pretty fine all the time but sometimes I get a blue screen error : UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
3rd game I installed ( Black desert online ) barely runs in stops working at 2 mins in gives different blue screen error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I had to disable Automatic restart when error occures on windows settings in order to get blue screen otherwise it was just restart.

Pc is brand new like 2 weeks , drivers are up to date , bios and chipsets also , fresh win 10 install
Things I tried :
-Run win 10 memtest found no errors ( I cant use memtest86 atm dont have any flashdrives )
-Reintalled GPU drivers with clean installation
-Tried to update windows from windows update ( Pc froze and restarted whilst doing it )***
-Checked temps all were good
-Run HEAVEN benchmark for 40 mins max settings no issues also VALLEY.

Dont know what else to do , reinstall windows again ? Do I have faulty hardware or what.

Thanks in advance

Kracken2342

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
go to command prompt and run it as administrator. Now type in "sfc/ scannow" or "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth", and "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth". run these multiple times then restart your pc

green_salad

Commendable
Nov 24, 2018
go to command prompt and run it as administrator. Now type in "sfc/ scannow" or "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth", and "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth". run these multiple times then restart your pc

I forgot to mention sorry , I did those as well they found some issues and said that they fixed them , issue still remains though.

green_salad

Commendable
Nov 24, 2018
That low quality power supply could be part of the issue here. The only thermaltake PSU's that I would ever consider are the Tough Power Grand, gold rated. Just as an extra bit of information, you are killing your performance, running single channel ram.

I know didnt have money to get extra ram also I made a thread about that and learned that its a "lucky" shot to get a ram to work dual channel ( Unless its a kid bundle )anyway I know the PSU isnt the best but my pc restarted even on desktop while updating windows..