[SOLVED] What's you opinion about Corsair Crystal 570X? Is it a future proof case?

Aug 18, 2021
Hi guys, so, I'm planning on upgrading my PC Case on the next few months but I'm not really sure about which one to buy
After a few hours of research, the Corsair 570X really caught my eye as it looks stunning and seems to be a very good case overall. As I want to get a case that will suit me for the next 5 to 7 years or more, I'm getting a bit concearned about a few things and would love if you guys could help me with it

Here it goes:

1 - Is the Corsair 570X a good case overall? Is it going to be a future proof case?

2 - Talking about heat, does it have a great airflow?

3 - About space, does it have a good cable management capabilites? Is it big enough for a big build nowadays?

4 - Corsair says the case can fit a GPU as big as 370mm, is that going to be enough for the next GPU gens? Keep in mind that I'm looking for a case that should last me at least 5 years, so I may need it to be able to fit the next one or two high tier GPU gens.

5 - One of my future dreams is to build a custom liquid cooling system on my PC, but I'm afraid the 570X won't be able to fit a good pump with a 360mm radiator and a top tier next gen GPU. I know that usually the watercooled GPUs are a bit smaller, which could save me some space but, should I still be concearned about that?

And of course, any opinions and ideas about anything related to this case as well as other PC cases recomendations are always welcome

Thank you so much guys :)

PS: Where I live, it's still very hard to find any be quiet! cases, so it might not be an option for me.

Last edited:
Solution
Is it going to be a future proof case?
All of my crystal balls are smashed, I can't see into the future to tell, but given the track record, everything labelled as future proof so far has failed unless the pyramids once had it on front, and even then we not sure what they were for.

2. i would show you the gamers Nexus video review and let them compare against other cases except last time they tests the 570X was 5 years ago and they had only just started reviewing cases. The glass panel on front of case doesn't fill me with hope, you may find you need to use reverse pressure set up but as you going AIO anyway, that shouldn't be too much of a problem...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is it going to be a future proof case?
All of my crystal balls are smashed, I can't see into the future to tell, but given the track record, everything labelled as future proof so far has failed unless the pyramids once had it on front, and even then we not sure what they were for.

2. i would show you the gamers Nexus video review and let them compare against other cases except last time they tests the 570X was 5 years ago and they had only just started reviewing cases. The glass panel on front of case doesn't fill me with hope, you may find you need to use reverse pressure set up but as you going AIO anyway, that shouldn't be too much of a problem
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/570x-rgb-config/p/CC-9011098-WW

3. Guess GN video might show you info on space

Solution