[SOLVED] Whats your experiences with i9 10900

Solution
It would be good to see if the problem is from your end or not. Can you try your system on another network?

The problem could be your drivers, the Lan port itself or anywhere between the port and the wall or it could be from outside the wall to your ISP.
It would be good to see if the problem is from your end or not. Can you try your system on another network?

The problem could be your drivers, the Lan port itself or anywhere between the port and the wall or it could be from outside the wall to your ISP.

Solution
2080ti just that having problems with my ping making games lag and tried everything so though it could be my motherboard lan broken so that why thinking of upgrading

How about global pandemic been the problem?, And the huge amount of people using internet to be able to work from thier homes all around thee world?, getting into meetings and etc?

I mean go ahead if you wana upgrade, there wont be any huge chnage in your gameplay, but you may keep having the same internet problems.

How about global pandemic been the problem?, And the huge amount of people using internet to be able to work from thier homes all around thee world?, getting into meetings and etc?

I mean go ahead if you wana upgrade, there wont be any huge chnage in your gameplay, but you may keep having the same internet problems.

Got 900mb Internet speed plus thanking getting new cpu while now