What's your favorite food?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

popatim

Titan
Varies with the Day.
Last week I had amazing Garlic Mushroom Pizza from the Mellow Mushroom in Richmond. Yesterday it was a real Greek Gryos. Today I only had a couple of Hoffmann hotdogs so it didn't replace the Gyro as my favorite. LoL

mercedblue

BANNED
Nov 12, 2019
I don't have one favourite dish. I like to eat delicious food and sometimes it doesn't matter if it's pizza or pasta, or etc.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I consider myself something of a Pizza Evangelist.

This, despite the fact that I am, in fact, Cocoahuatli, Aztec god of chocolate. And I usually have a notable stash of Cadbury Royal Dark, and Lindt dark chocolate truffles, in my house at all times.

That said, there's a Persian dish: Ghormeh Sabzi, served over rice. I am typically a basmati-rice-only guy. I've been told by one person that Ghormeh Sabzi smells like Yankee Pot Roast, and another guy who tasted it says it tastes like Yankee Pot Roast, but I have no idea what that is.

I'm rather fond of some Mexican, though has to be very mild, as my tolerance for spicy is extremely low.

I grew up in an Italian neighborhood, so Italian food is a given.

And I make EXCELLENT eggs.

My son has inherited the love of eggs, and the chocoholic gene, among other things, from me.

henterpriser

Reputable
Sep 14, 2019
lasagna with a huge amount of cheese and sauce

Ultimate-Meat-Lasagna-3-1-688x913.jpg

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
I'm really getting into burrito making during quarantine. Like, I can prep a bunch of ingredients and wrap up em up for later which is hella convenient. Right now they're pretty simple, but soon enough I'll move on to fancier recipes.

Reactions: King_V