What's your favorite food?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Thin crust, NY/NJ style. I've taken a liking to extra sauce, sometimes chicken. Typically I'll go with most meats, but am "meh" about pepperoni. Mushrooms and olives are my only plant-toppings thus far.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I am not really sure I have a "favorite" food any more. I like most everything edible, some much more than others of course. I would say of all the foody things that I would not want to lose steak the most. IF that were going to be the measure, then steak must be my favorite.

D

Deleted member 14196

Almost anything that is prepared well and tastes good. Variety is the spice of life and I would never want to eat the same thing all the time

Since I switched to cast-iron pans the food I make is much much tastier

D

Deleted member 14196

I am not really sure I have a "favorite" food any more. I like most everything edible, some much more than others of course. I would say of all the foody things that I would not want to lose steak the most. IF that were going to be the measure, then steak must be my favorite.
What no bacon? 😀

steak is great though

Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
I like fried chicken and mac-n-cheese as well. Plus, a cheese burst pizza is always welcome and I also love barbecued chicken wings. Anything with chicken in it is always my favorite and I love Italian foods.

Frindis

Reputable
Nov 29, 2020
Pizza with beef, onion, paprika, BBQ sauce & tons of cheese. I also love sushi, especially if it is with tuna/eel/salmon.

carocuore

Respectable
Jan 24, 2021
Pelmeni w/ a simple tomato and basin sauce, pork schnitzel and a peeled baked potato with absolutely no sauces. And rice, plain steamed rice.

calvynlee

Reputable
Dec 17, 2018
Roti Canai,

If you don't know what it is, below the photo. :D

YosriRotiCanai.jpg

May 7, 2021
I won't write anything surprising. My favourite food is pizza. Nothing special but I adore it

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
I just found out about this dish called "Fish and Chips", and it straight up shot into the number one of the tastiest food I've ever tried.

The problem is I ate that particular dish at a hospital, so now I have a habit of going to the hospital not to visit the doctor or do general check-ups, but to eat from their restaurants. I can't believe it the most delicious food ever for me is a hospital food.

Rokinamerica

Estimable
Nov 30, 2021
Not really my favorite (that is hands down a home grilled filet), but since lockdowns and I became WFH, my go to choice for lunch is a cottage cheese, pickle and peanut butter sandwich, and a cup of soup. Probably eat that about 8-10 times a month.