[SOLVED] What's Your Favorite FPS game on PC?

Nov 9, 2019
For me this would be a tough one. I have loved a lot of shooter games on the PC Platform. I would say my Favorites would be Battlefield 2 and 3 for sure.

Solution
Unreal Tournament (Also UT 3, and the now 'never to be sufficiently finished' Unreal Tournament). Quake III Arena was always a good time. Battlefield 1942 for its variety.

Never really got into modern shooters too hard. I always feel the sameness in weapon choice with little distinction and every player min/maxing for the best weapon mix. When I do play modern titles, I do silly things like run scopeless bolt action or semi auto.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Unreal Tournament (Also UT 3, and the now 'never to be sufficiently finished' Unreal Tournament). Quake III Arena was always a good time. Battlefield 1942 for its variety.

Never really got into modern shooters too hard. I always feel the sameness in weapon choice with little distinction and every player min/maxing for the best weapon mix. When I do play modern titles, I do silly things like run scopeless bolt action or semi auto.

Solution