Discussion What's your most favorite GAMING GENRE ? **currently playing Game on your PC ?**

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Yea when it comes to Steam I may consider buying it on sale. Will not buy it through Epic and I may not buy it even then due to the games CEOs reaction to people being unhappy about the Epic timed exclusive.
Yeah, even I'm against this Epic Games store/EGS. I don't understand why all Game developers are going for EPIC exclusive deals. Just because of Money, since the developers are going to get a greater share/profit from EPIC, unlike STEAM. This sucks.

But why drop support for STEAM ? This is ridiculous. We have to wait for 6 months or even a YEAR to play the EGS-exclusive on STEAM, when it releases on this platform. I"m skeptical to try EGS. I won't support this recent move from developers.

STEAM has always been the main PC gaming platform. Not releasing the Game on STEAM is a very bad and selfish move from the publisher/developer, IMO.

jimmysmitty

Polypheme
Yeah, even I'm against this Epic Games store/EGS. I don't understand why all Game developers are going for EPIC exclusive deals. Just because of Money, since the developers are going to get a greater share/profit from EPIC, unlike STEAM. This sucks.

But why drop support for STEAM ? This is ridiculous. We have to wait for 6 months or even a YEAR to play the EGS-exclusive on STEAM, when it releases on this platform. I"m skeptical to try EGS. I won't support this recent move from developers.

STEAM has always been the main PC gaming platform. Not releasing the Game on STEAM is a very bad and selfish move from the publisher/developer, IMO.
Its not the cut actually. and not developers for the most part. Publishers are picking it but Epic is literally paying them money to not use Steam and also using "Revenue Guarantee", basically if the publisher expects $100 million in sales but it only hits $80 million on EGS Epic will find a way to make up for it. Basically if the game sucks this makes sure that consumers can no longer vote with their wallets. If Epic keeps this up it will basically allow a game dev to put out crap and not care.

Its not because its a better platform. They still can't match Steam on features and bigger developers already get a much better cut than normal due to higher sales on Steam. Its greed from publishers and dirty fighting from Epic.

This is PURE nostalgia ! Just playing this Game for the fifth time. One of the best old-school FPS of all time !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2GLB-rhttk

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS