Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
i don't feel like it was worth waiting 13 years for. I listen to it sometimes when I need a change, its good for bus trips as the songs are so long you might actually have time to hear an entire song. I heard they wanted to make entire album one song, 78 minutes long. It was hard enough to listen to the songs the 1st time, all as one song would have been too much.

Could hope they make something better so we can write this off as the one bad album every band has to make... unless they are led zeppelin.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I don't remember if i had this on cassette or album... its been a long time since i looked at my records, not even sure where they are.

Still a good album after all these years :)

I only have 3 of their albums on PC and none are the really old ones, which tells me I don't have them on CD.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I don't remember if i had this on cassette or album... its been a long time since i looked at my records, not even sure where they are.

Still a good album after all these years :)

I only have 3 of their albums on PC and none are the really old ones, which tells me I don't have them on CD.

While it's been a long time . . I remember Skullkrusher being among my favorite tracks. And, at the time, I was in a D&D campaign playing a nordic cleric, having a holy/blessed Great Mace created that I choose to make SkullKrusher after that song.