Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 44 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
D

Deleted member 14196

i used to love hard rock in my youth, my dad told me things would change as I aged. he was right. this is one of my absolute favorite genres now as well as classical and jazz (my fav top three) Bossa Nova rules and this band does ALL the classic covers, only better than the originals in nearly 100% of the cases so far. She's the recording engineer and mixer! What a lady (gorgeous Spanish lady).

View: https://youtu.be/RiFr6BFqtmg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, ! I'm back to share MUSIC with you guys, well, sort of. Thanks for keeping this THREAD alive and kicking. A lot of good music videos and info has been posted here since my last visit.

Need some time to browse all the pages, lol.

Mar 11, 2021
If anyone likes a bit of Drum and Bass, i've had this playing on repeat recently

Also, this has been on repeat

Colif

Win 11 Master
A sign of things to come
lets just ignore what happened in the last 10 years.

I have most of their albums, i stopped sometime in the last few, but I have latest... it wasn't memorable. I listened to it more than the last Ozzy, I only listened to that album once...

Last edited:
Reactions: King_V
I lived through Whitesnake, once was enough. His style of metal wasn't to my liking.

I like David Coverdale though. I'm a huge die-hard fan of Whitesnake. Listen to their older albums. They are much better than the new ones. Actually, Whitesnake's music mostly focused on soul and Love songs, and David's vocals suits this style of Rock/Metal.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS