whatsapp settings on my cell

Royston19

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
hi guys,
im having a nokia n96 cell on which i installed whatsapp but when i exit whatsapp my network connectivity remains active, even if i go to active data connections and disconnect, it reactivates again. how do i solve this issue i.e when i exit whatsapp i dont want my internet to remain active. its a symbian s60 os

Solution
Yea that's an issue you easily cannot deal with s60 os. It happens with nokia maps too. Just switch off the phone but before make sure you disable boot start for whatsapp using Net Qin anti-virus from the mobile, now when you switch on the phone the connection will remain inactive untill you open whatsapp again.

St0rm_KILL3r

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
Yea that's an issue you easily cannot deal with s60 os. It happens with nokia maps too. Just switch off the phone but before make sure you disable boot start for whatsapp using Net Qin anti-virus from the mobile, now when you switch on the phone the connection will remain inactive untill you open whatsapp again.

Solution

St0rm_KILL3r

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

No, not switching off the phone using net-qin. Disabling starup boot of whatsapp from net-qin and rebooting th phone manually.