[SOLVED] WHEA [incorruptible] uncorrectable error ?

gneius

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2014
I updated my windows ....I even took a one stick of ram out ...which worked for 2 or 3 days ....and getting the error while I'm playing <expletive removed> smite....
Then put it back together .....it wasn't working as good.
I used memstet and everything is ok ...cpuid....same <expletive removed>
I7 4790k
16gb ram ddr
Gtx980
Z970 PRO mobo

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
remove any overclocks on CPU
remove AI Suite
Asus Z97 Pro? If so, he won't...

Lutfij

Titan
Your system's specs are incomplete. Please include the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Include the OS version as well, if you're on Windows 10. If not Windows 10, mention the OS you're working with. You will also need to include the motherboard's BIOS version at the time of writing. As for your motherboard, do you have the Pro Gamer or the Gold accented Pro?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
remove any overclocks on CPU
remove AI Suite
Asus Z97 Pro? If so, he won't have a newer bios since 2016 so it won't be answer.
Could be age of PSU or parts in general if its 5 or so years old.

try running this on CPU - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool

Solution