Question Whea uncorrectable error after moving houses

thebosno

Distinguished
May 11, 2016
Background:
I recently moved houses and had not tried to start my desktop in over 2 months. When I finally got around to connecting it and starting it I keep getting Whea uncorrectable error messages. I moved the computer in my personal car so there shouldn’t have been any significant bumps on the ride to my new house in a new state. Prior to this I had no issues for more than a year.

I should also note that I have not connected this PC to be internet since I moved 2 months ago. So if it’s some sort of driver issue or something, I was not able to update any drivers. I don’t see how it could be that though since the previous drivers were working fine before the move.

SPECS
Windows 10
5900x
32 gb DD4 RAM
AUROS ELITE WIFI mobo
Corsair RM 850x psu
x570 auros elite MOBO

Last edited:
Background:
I recently moved houses and had not tried to start my desktop in over 2 months. When I finally got around to connecting it and starting it I keep getting Whea uncorrectable error messages. I moved the computer in my personal car so there shouldn’t have been any significant bumps on the ride to my new house in a new state. Prior to this I had no issues for more than a year.

I should also note that I have not connected this PC to be internet since I moved 2 months ago. So if it’s some sort of driver issue or something, I was not able to update any drivers. I don’t see how it could be that though since the previous drivers were working fine before the move.

SPECS
Windows 10
5900x
32 gb DD4 RAM
AUROS ELITE WIFI mobo
Corsair RM 850x psu
x570 auros elite MOBO
I would start with re seating the RAM modules