Question Whea Uncorrectable Error Bluescreen No Dump probably faulty SSD

Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone
I have Lenovo y520e lap top that has 1T hdd and 128 gb SSD.

I'm getting random ( whea uncorrectable blue screens ) that leave no dump file only while gaming .
i have used memtes86 for 8 passes and result was 0 errors .
tried stress testing with furmark no errors and Bsod.
tried stress testing with prime95 no errors and Bsod.
i have no overclocking.
installed fresh windows with all updated drivers .
updated BIOS.
tried System stability test with AID64 still no error or bsod.
i have check and tried everything i have came across on other topics from other people and nothing , cant find out what is the problem.

at first i thought its my SSD that is in fault because in HWINfo64 the Drive Temperature 2 shows high 100 C temps always even in idle and the Health shows 75%
so i tried installing my games on my HDD instead of SSD after fresh install of windows , and i played witcher 3 and halo infinite for a month without even 1 blue screen but today i installed assassins creed Valhalla again on my HDD like other games but here i go again first time after 1 hour of playing and the second time after 15 minute i got blue screen with uncorrectable error again.

so i think its because the game is demanding maybe ...
but i have put my lap top on stress with every program i could find but nothing no crash no Bluescreen only while playing games .
i have also benchmarked my ssd and stress tested it so that i could get its temp high enough to cause a bsod but no luck even at temps higher 115 C i get no bsod while stressing my ssd , it only happes in games.
anyone can help me ?

if it helps i also tried the log feature in hwinfo64 while playing the game so i would know what caused the issue ..
this is the log file from starting to play and ending with that blue screen :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eVgkAJrwm-a_oYSRyqc-qahRXOl3SRfq/view?usp=sharing

this is crystaldiskinfo program :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zg4M6Jol1GMdzUGoh9pWJWBPfQjgRDW2/view?usp=sharing

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Considering you have a Samsung based SSD, might want to see what Samsung's Magician app has to say.

Where did you source the installer for your OS? Windows 10?

I'd also think about a replacement HDD, after you've run some tests on the HDD. 128GB is a small drive and you're not advised to run the SSD close to full in order to have it run optimally.

Might I ask where you sourced the games from?

Jan 7, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Considering you have a Samsung based SSD, might want to see what Samsung's Magician app has to say.

Where did you source the installer for your OS? Windows 10?

I'd also think about a replacement HDD, after you've run some tests on the HDD. 128GB is a small drive and you're not advised to run the SSD close to full in order to have it run optimally.

Might I ask where you sourced the games from?
Thank you
this is the SMART result in the Samsung magician for my SSD :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yh36ksflnPn1a-Q9zsu1eM0R1__Ob4FI/view?usp=sharing

. / Where did you source the installer for your OS? Windows 10?
my previous windows was a cracked version
i changed it and i have bought version installed now and the issue is still there

And the SSD is only for windows and its half empty right now.
./ Might I ask where you sourced the games from?
the first two from steam and the Valhalla from epic store

the blue screens started happening after using a cool pad that i had for my lap top.
when i disconnected the cool pad problem were solved for a week but after that started again.
is it possible that the cool pad caused any damage to my hardware?

i just don't understand why no blue screens happen when i put my lap top to stress higher than any game but when i'm playing sometimes i play for hours and its fine but sometimes 10 minute in and there is a blue screen.

i just want to make sure what part is the problem so that i could replace it .

TRENDING THREADS