[SOLVED] WHEA Uncorrectable Error, Clock Watchdog Timeout, and about four more BSODs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

British Tanker

Prominent
Jun 17, 2021
I keep getting whea uncorrectable errors, clock watchdogtimeouts and I've also got like four other errors. whea uncontrollable error is by far the most common though.
I've just done a clean windows install and I still get them. They happen with a sort of pattern, like when I boot the computer up it might get one bsod while loading windows, then after that one two minutes after I log into windows and then its fine for like two hours. its not my GPU as I just swapped my gtx 480 with my ryzen 7800 series.
Specs right now:
intel i7 860
ryzen 7800 series
16GB 1333mhz ram
Samsung 700gb HD753LJ HDD (yes I run windows of it) and I have not ran health checks.
Asus P7P55D LE motherboard
and an Aerocool Integrator 600 W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply Unit
MINIDUMPS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mk1EGlopN15ba5LwjmpvAtbxY2SCrfGP

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
what make/model PSU?

you booting off a HDD?
how old is it? have you run health checks on it?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

WHEA & CLock Watchdog Timeouts are both hardware errors.

British Tanker

Prominent
Jun 17, 2021
what make/model PSU?

you booting off a HDD?
how old is it? have you run health checks on it?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
WHEA & CLock Watchdog Timeouts are both hardware errors.
done

Status
Not open for further replies.