Whea Uncorrectable Error when gaming and streaming videos

Danny1225

Reputable
Nov 17, 2014
For a while now I've been getting bsod at seemingly random intervals. Sometimes I can run a game for a few hours, and sometimes it crashes within the first minute of starting. But more often than not it crashes withing the first 10-20 minutes of gaming. Its a little more sporadic when streaming videos. I really need help pinpointing the exact piece of faulty hardware for me to replace.
Here's a list of things I've tested/ made sure about.

• I don't overclock, so that isn't the issue.
    It's not overheating, my gtx 760 idles at 35c and cpu (i5-4670k) less than 40c. While gaming my gpu and cpu hit about 55c.
    I ran chdsk and and a windows memory diagnostic test, both are okay. (Would it be better test ram by taking one stick out at a time?)
Something important: I recently ran prime95 to stress test the cpu, and my computer instantly blue screened.
I feel like this is an indicator that my cpu is faulty, but I want to be 100% sure that it isnt anything else like my motherboard or psu. I don't think my gpu is at fault considering that my computer bsod watching a video, not while gaming, but I'm just guessing.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

From

Danny1225

Reputable
Nov 17, 2014

Im using Open Hardware Moniter
The CPU VCore
Value is .896V and its Max is .896V. Is this what you mean?
Sorry but Im not entirely sure what to look for.

TRENDING THREADS