Spyro 999

Commendable
Mar 17, 2020
Hi again...

After tons of troubleshooting, changing pc parts, multiple fresh windows installs, I thought I had fixed my cursed PC...
It ran well for a week or two (which was unbelievable for this PC), but it now crashed again and I think I know the trouble.

I got the WHEA uncorrectable error BSOD and on the next boot I saw the classic "No boot device available, insert a proper boot device and press any key to retry) screen.
According to some google searches, this error is often caused by hardware failure and this screen makes me think it's my SSD that is going bad.

However, when I look in Crystal Disk Info, the SSD appears as good and a health status of 97%...

I really don't know what to do... please help me.

I'll soon think my fans are causing those BSODs because of everything I changed...

EDIT: Here's my PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
MOBO: MSI X570 tomahawk wifi
GPU: ASUS TUF GTX1650 SUPER
SSD: XPG SX8100 512GB
HDD: Barracuda 2tb
RAM: 1x8GB Gskill AEGIS (I borrowed this to a spare pc while waiting for my new ram and its almost brand new)

ssd reports from s.m.a.r.t. are reports from nand chips, they might be ok, but ssd has also another chip called controller, this one wont get tracked by s.m.a.r.t. reports
if ssd sometimes wont get detected or disconnects on its own, then its a pcie comunication error with that controller
u can try another m.2 slot to see if its just bad m.2 slot or not

Spyro 999

Commendable
Mar 17, 2020
maybe, u will know that if u switch it to another m2 slot which is connected to chipset pcie lanes

The problem is that this BSOD happened once after two weeks of usage...
It might take a while to troubleshoot...

Do you know a way to stress test the SSD´s controller in the current configuration to provoke the issue?