Question WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR After upgrade

necw00

Honorable
Sep 22, 2015
A couple of months ago I have updated my motherboard, processor and added a new nvme Gen4 SSD. I did not do a fresh install of Windows but everything was working fine.
Now, I changed my PSU to a new one, 850W and added a new GPU.
My current build is as following:

CPU: Ryzen 5600X

Motherboard: B550 Gigabyte Aorus Elite V2

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo
DDR4-3600MHz CL16-19-19-39

SSD: NVMe Gen 4 Gigabyte AG41TB + Samsung 840 & 850 EVO

GPU: nVidia RTX 3090 FE

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX 850W

After I installed the PSU & GPU I started having WHEA_UNKNOWN_ERROR during gaming only. I did a CPU Stress test with Intel Stress test - no issues, max temp was around 72-75. Did a GPU stress test with Furmark - no issues after half an hour max temp around 65. Did a RAM test with Memtest86, 4 tries all tests - no issues. Since I thought that the issues is due to windows having wrong registries (I had an Intel processor in the past) I decided today to do a fresh install. I thought everything was fine since I didnt get the error after a couple of hours of gaming but in the end it still happened.

I have uploaded a minidump here: http://sendanywhe.re/WH6ODGT3

Not sure what the issue can be since I have did a stress test for everything and it worked just fine. Could it be the PSU? In my BIOS everything is default besides that I activated the XMP (but this was also with my previous setup where I had no issue)

Would appreciate some guidance on how to solve this issue.

necw00

Honorable
Sep 22, 2015
I tried again to plugin all the cables properly. For 5 days I had no BSOD and now it's happening again.
Is it safe to assume that it's the PSU?
Last error was even without a BSOD, the PC just restarted itself.