Question WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and boot drive not found

Sep 24, 2023
Hello, i couple weeks ago my PC started shutting down while playing some games (like the power went out suddenly) so i thought i was having a psu problem. some days later I unplugged everything from the psu and reconnected everything back. And now when i put my PC under load it says WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, the only critical problem in the event viewer is kernel-power with ID:41 and the details are all set to 0. Also my boot drive stopped showing up most of the times i. I ran CHKDSK on the bootdrive and found no problems, i also ran SFC and one time it found a currupted file that i could not easily replace and the second time it found nothing.
PC SPECS
MB: ASrock B450 Pro4
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
GPU: RX580
RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 2x8
SSD: Nvme 2.0 500gb Silicon Power
PSU: Cooler Master MWE 550 Gold
WiFi Adapter: TPlink archer

The WHEA here stands for Windows Hardware Error Architecture. It looks like you've already ran chkdsk and it was clean which is good but with your boot drive randomly stopping showing up and the corrupted file not being able to be fixed and then disappearing it sounds like you may need to either A) backup and do a clean reinstall of Windows B) See about replacing your drive(s).

Sep 24, 2023
I have tried to reinstall windows 10, when i had to select which drive to use it said that it could not create a partition on the drive and 30 seconds later it shut down. I believe the problem is the SSD and i'm going to replace it and retry

SyCoREAPER

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
I have tried to reinstall windows 10, when i had to select which drive to use it said that it could not create a partition on the drive and 30 seconds later it shut down. I believe the problem is the SSD and i'm going to replace it and retry
No need to spend a fortune but don't skimp on one of the most important parts. Make sure you look for established brands and see what they have in your budget.

Sep 24, 2023
Hello, i have replaced my ssd 20 days ago and i thought that i had resolved the issue since everything was ok for 2 weeks, but it has started to happen again, it doesn't have any trouble finding the OS but my PC randomly shuts down after error 41 kerner power (seen in the event viewer). I though it may be the anti-cheat from valorant as it is kernel level and i've seen on forums that some people had received the same error as me. When my PC stops i cannot turn it on immediately but i have to wait for some time before switching it on (if i start it immediately the fans don't spin, and if i wait a bit but not enough it shuts down again during boot). Also i noticed that when it finally boots and loads windows the time stays the same as when the error occurred.