Dec 9, 2019
CPU: Intel i9-9900K Coffee Lake
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120R
Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Memory: 32gb of CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 (model: CMW16GX4M2C3200C16)
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO
SSD: SAMSUNG 860 EVO
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda ST3000DM008 3TB
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X

I'm getting close to my wits end trying to figure this out... and I'm not extremely tech savy so please forgive any ignorance.

New PC build recently that worked like a champ for the first few months. I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSoD's every week the last few months, but it's very intermittent. There isn't one certain action that I've been able to make it duplicate the crash, but it seems to blue screen only when I'm browsing and have yet to see it crash when playing a game/vr.

After the third or fourth blue screen I researched how to view the error its throwing and the last two times it's shown:

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:0x124_genuineintel_processor_mae_internal_timer
and
Error : Internal timer (Proc 1 Bank 4)

The most recent dump from BlueScreenView:
Caused by driver: hal.dll
Caused by address: hal.dll+47fe8
Crash address: ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0

I've run Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and it passes fully.

Far as I can tell all drivers are current. Motherboard's BIOS is the most current available from MSI.
I've been monitoring temps and they remain below 55 while gaming/browsing. If I run Prime95 the temps go very high (90+) so I haven't let that run for long. I've cleaned and reapplied thermal paste and dusted the PC. I've also unseated and reseated most cables and cards/memory sticks. I've been keeping an eye on my PSU's output and none of the rails dip in voltage output.
I don't have any spare hardware to swap out to see if that fixes the issue.

Please.. I could really use some direction here. I worked and saved to afford a new PC build for myself and was very proud of the accomplishment while it was running smoothly. The instability is really starting to bother me mentally, and I don't want to feel like I wasted a not inappreciable amount of money on what is becoming a RGB paper weight.

Solution
Please upload the dump files.

Are you overclocking your system? If so, I recommend removing any overclocks until the problem has been resolved.
Dec 9, 2019
Please upload the dump files.

Are you overclocking your system? If so, I recommend removing any overclocks until the problem has been resolved.
Would you happen to have instructions on how to do that? I apologize, I've never had to do this before.

And as far as I can tell nothing is overclocked. I checked both the BIOS and any settings in MSI Dragon Center.

If possible, I recommend uploading as many dump files as you can. More information is always better especially in cases related to hardware issues.

From the information and analysis that I have so far, I recommend focusing on the CPU, CPU cooler and motherboard. From your original post, overheating might be the issue. Did the temps improve when you reseated the CPU cooler and applied new thermal paste?