WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error Help (graphics intensive Planet Coaster)

Illustrations

Reputable
Jul 28, 2015
Hello! I have received the WHEA error multiple times (mainly while playing an game and having a video running simultaneously. Recently, I got Planet Coaster. The game is currently in early alpha and I am assuming that it is very GPU intensive. I was wondering if the problem is originating in my BIOS settings or a physical component. Just for your reference, the screen freezes and I get a frozen audio tone.

PC Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kgsDHx

Thanks in advance!

Solution
It can be a multitude of factors that is causing the issue.

1| Have you made sure you BIOS alongside your device drivers are up to date?

2| Have you made sure you're on the latest drivers from Nvidia that are WHQL? Have you tried recreating the issue with another gaming title? It could very well be that the game isn't properly optimized for the hardware you're subjecting the game to run on. If in alpha then you're about right with the issues provided it doesn't happen when in idle or when you're on another game since it's a well known fact that Beta's are a far better version then an Alpha. Early Alpha's tend to be the worst in terms of optimization and bugs. You might also want to read through this...

Lutfij

Titan
It can be a multitude of factors that is causing the issue.

1| Have you made sure you BIOS alongside your device drivers are up to date?

2| Have you made sure you're on the latest drivers from Nvidia that are WHQL? Have you tried recreating the issue with another gaming title? It could very well be that the game isn't properly optimized for the hardware you're subjecting the game to run on. If in alpha then you're about right with the issues provided it doesn't happen when in idle or when you're on another game since it's a well known fact that Beta's are a far better version then an Alpha. Early Alpha's tend to be the worst in terms of optimization and bugs. You might also want to read through this tutorial for your GPU's driver re-installation.

3| You might want to reinstall your TP-Link drivers in compatibility mode as there are some cases where the network adapter brought up the issue.
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility Tab>Windows 7/8 [from drop down menu]

4| Disable automatic device driver updates prior to uninstalling and reinstalling your device drivers.

5| I'm also going to assume you've set your Storage controller to AHCI mode in BIOS.

Solution