Whea_uncorrectable_error on Windows 10?

mstpanda

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
This is a PC that i built a few months ago in the summer. It worked well for 2ish months until I began having problems with the SSD. Something happened and the BIOS was no longer detecting the SSD, so I sent it back for warranty and Samsung sent me a new one. I installed the new SSD a couple weeks ago and everything was looking fine until i had gotten a BSOD stating whea_uncorrectable_error. I looked it up and tried different things to try and fix it but to no avail. Im not exactly sure what causes it to crash - there were times when I was watching streams on Twitch, playing BF1 (it doesn't actually happen when i was playing, but rather alt tabbing. Ive played BF4 and it has never happened during that), and simple browsing like reddit and amazon.

Sometimes it will go a few hours without an error. Once the error is triggered, it then is triggered again after the restart almost minutes after. It will go on for about a couple times and go back to the few hours cycle.

Specs:
Asus Z170-A Motherboard (Updated to vers 2001 bios)
Intel core I5-6600k
EVGA GTX970 SC
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400mhz 2x8gb Ram
EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 Power supply
Windows 10 Education (updated to latest dev build)
Samsung EVO 500gb SSD

I have checked CPU core temps, and they are always hovering around 30C. I updated my BIOS to the latest build. My BIOS was reading the ram as 2133mhz, but i have since then changed x.m.p settings and still get crashes. I have not done any overclocking outside of the factory overclocks. BIOS is set to default settings, other than x.m.p for the RAM. All drivers seem to be updated to me. I have checked all insides for loose cables and nothing. This error only started to happen with the new SSD

Here is a dump file. I would greatly appreciate it someone can look at it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ZA28R1mFvFVUloVU0wX25vR0E

mstpanda

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mstpanda : "Help with BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error, .dmp included"

Ive been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR for a while now and Ive tried so many things to try and fix it to no avail.

Specs:
Asus Z170-A Motherboard (Updated to vers 2001 bios)
Intel core I5-6600k
EVGA GTX970 SC
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400mhz 2x8gb Ram
EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 Power supply
Windows 10 Education (updated to latest dev build)
Samsung EVO 500gb SSD
An old 2TB HDD

Can anyone read this dump file and maybe help me figure out whats wrong? https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ZA28R1mFvFeThfeHpnZ2VrQ1U