[SOLVED] When 2x8gb ram is in my PC it shuts off after 1 hour. Help!

Feb 22, 2019
I need help with this issue. I thought it was my graphics card overheating but it wasn't (only 60 degrees celsius). I have 2x8gb ram sticks both running at 1600mhz and my PC just shuts off out of nowhere when both are plugged in for about an hour. Any help?

Solution
Then you might have run out of luck. RAM should be bought as a kit. Mixing RAM not bought as a kit can have issues, even if you buy the same make and model.
I found the issue. I had turned my fans up to 75% which was making my graphics card work harder which caused it to overheat and shutdown. Also my PSU port that connects to the motherboard was not in properly which stopped my PC from turning on sometimes. Thanks for the help anyways :D
Feb 22, 2019
Then you might have run out of luck. RAM should be bought as a kit. Mixing RAM not bought as a kit can have issues, even if you buy the same make and model.
I found the issue. I had turned my fans up to 75% which was making my graphics card work harder which caused it to overheat and shutdown. Also my PSU port that connects to the motherboard was not in properly which stopped my PC from turning on sometimes. Thanks for the help anyways :D

Solution