When are the main brand PC's coming out with the i3-8100?

Mar 14, 2018
Does anyone know when the main pc brands - acer, hp, lenovo etc will
be bringing out PCs with the i3-8100 processor (8th generation). I was going to buy a PC
with the i5-7400 processor, but the i3 8100 is better
(also, the i5-7500 is out of my price range).

Anyway, does anyone know when the i3-8100 comes out with the main pc brands?

(I know you can buy the processor separately but i am looking to get a
small form factor PC with the processsor built into the motherboard, as
they are cheaper)

Solution
I wouldn't expect them to arrive until Intel H310 and B360 motherboards officially hit the market. All indications these boards are nearly ready for launch. I'd expect the major OEM partners to launch around the same time.

Hopefully, this will be coupled with more OEM desktop SSD options. Come on Dell and HP. It's time. I hate having to peck through Newegg and Microcenter trying to find a decent priced desktop with an SSD when a client asks for recommendations. It doesn't do your brand name any good when a new $600 desktop using a HDD feels slower than smartphone.
I wouldn't expect them to arrive until Intel H310 and B360 motherboards officially hit the market. All indications these boards are nearly ready for launch. I'd expect the major OEM partners to launch around the same time.

Hopefully, this will be coupled with more OEM desktop SSD options. Come on Dell and HP. It's time. I hate having to peck through Newegg and Microcenter trying to find a decent priced desktop with an SSD when a client asks for recommendations. It doesn't do your brand name any good when a new $600 desktop using a HDD feels slower than smartphone.

Solution
Mar 14, 2018
Yes, I read these processors don't work with the old motherboards.
What time of the year do you think these brands will come out with these PC's which have the i3-8100 processor (8th generation processors)...? Before June or July?? A rough indication of a month would help, cheers... I need to buy a PC right away, but am tempted to hold back for a PC with this processor, that is if these brands will be putting these PC's on the market soon.
Also, how much do you think one might be selling for (in pounds)?