Question When attempting to enter BIOS on MSI z490 Unify, im met with a black screen.

dalash56

Reputable
Aug 31, 2017
Hello people of Toms Hardware. I am back again with WIndows. When turning my pc I smash delete in hopes to be met with MSI's ugly ass BIOS. My hopes are crushed and im met with only a black screen and my monitor freaking out attempting to find an input. The weird thing is I can press escape and enter and the pc exits BIOS and boots up. So i think it is loading into the BIOS but for some weird reason its not displaying on my monitor.

MSI Z490 UNIFY
2070 SUPER
I9-10900k
980 PRO m.2
WINDOWS 10
DISPLAYPORT
1 MONITOR

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people of Toms Hardware. I am back again with WIndows. When turning my pc I smash delete in hopes to be met with MSI's ugly ass BIOS. My hopes are crushed and im met with only a black screen and my monitor freaking out attempting to find an input. The weird thing is I can press escape and enter and the pc exits BIOS and boots up. So i think it is loading into the BIOS but for some weird reason its not displaying on my monitor.

MSI Z490 UNIFY
2070 SUPER
I9-10900k
980 PRO m.2
WINDOWS 10
DISPLAYPORT
1 MONITOR
you could try to update the latest bios using bios flashback button and see if it fixed the issue.

TRENDING THREADS