[SOLVED] When contents are not displayed when applications are spread across two screens

modeonoff

Honorable
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I have a monitor stacked on top of the other vertically. Under Windows 10's Display settings, I arranged the two monitor icons to match that of the physical setup. When I moved applications such as a browser across the two screens, those in between the two screens were not displayed. It was as if some contents disappeared in the gap between the two monitors. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Solution
Trying it vertically on my screens, that bar on yours would appear to be the taskbar.

y2P2EuW.jpg

modeonoff

Honorable
Jul 16, 2017
Interesting. Thanks for the inspiration. I right clicked the taskbar and turned off "Show taskbar on all displays" under "Multiple displays". The problem is fixed as shown in the screenshot (I had the top of the car very close to the top bezel of the bottom monitor). However, the taskbar in the upper monitor are not shown. I would prefer the upper monitor also shows the taskbar but of course without the missing part. How did you set up your taskbar?

View: https://imgur.com/oaqCLZO

modeonoff

Honorable
Jul 16, 2017
Tried to configure the two monitors side by side with taskbar on. Very unnatural for mouse pointer movement as physically the monitors are arranged vertically.

So this is a trade off I have to decide? Either contents between the two screens invisible or having a taskbar on both monitors.