TerraCorbix12345

Prominent
Oct 27, 2021
When does EVGA B-Stock restock for 10 series cards? I'm looking for a 1050 or 1050 Ti but it seems like neither of those cards on EVGA's B-Stock page are currently in stock. I know it already takes quite a lot of time for the 30-series queue, but I'm wondering how long it takes for the 10 series cards (or how often) from the B-Stock to restock and able to be ordered?

Hopefully, bots don't grab all the cards lol.

Link: https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=8&family=GeForce+10+Series+Family

Solution
I'm not too familiar with their site, but I wouldn't expect them to appear at those prices anytime soon, considering EVGA could just as easily sell them on eBay for close to a hundred dollars more at the currently marked up prices for graphics cards.

If you are thinking of getting a used/refurbished card, and have a capable power supply that can handle something more power-hungry than a 1050 Ti, it might be worth considering something like a GTX 970. The 970 typically performs close to a 1060 3GB, and can be close to 50% faster than a 1050 Ti in some games (but not always). A used GTX 970 is generally priced over $200 USD on sites like eBay, but a used 1050 Ti tends to be priced just as high, if not more, for less performance.

In...
I'm not too familiar with their site, but I wouldn't expect them to appear at those prices anytime soon, considering EVGA could just as easily sell them on eBay for close to a hundred dollars more at the currently marked up prices for graphics cards.

If you are thinking of getting a used/refurbished card, and have a capable power supply that can handle something more power-hungry than a 1050 Ti, it might be worth considering something like a GTX 970. The 970 typically performs close to a 1060 3GB, and can be close to 50% faster than a 1050 Ti in some games (but not always). A used GTX 970 is generally priced over $200 USD on sites like eBay, but a used 1050 Ti tends to be priced just as high, if not more, for less performance.

In general, its probably not a good time to be buying a graphics card though. Less than a year ago, it was possible to get a brand new card like a GTX 1660 SUPER with around 50% more performance than a 1060 3GB or 970 for around the same price as what those cards are now selling for used, without warranty. Unfortunately, it's hard to say how long it might be before prices return to where they were before though.

Solution