when exactly does pokemon come out?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

daramark <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Related in a way, does anyone know how much money they will be?
> Canadian would be good.

To anyone that's still watching, the highest US price I've seen is $29.99
($30), and the lowest is $24.99 ($25) at Best Buy. Not bad at all,
considering that Metroid Fusion was still selling for $34 at Toys R Us
several weeks after Zero Mission came out.

--
Deep Thought

DeepThought wrote:
> daramark <mark.bull@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>> Related in a way, does anyone know how much money they will be?
>> Canadian would be good.
>
> To anyone that's still watching, the highest US price I've seen is
> $29.99 ($30)

The highest? The highest I've seen, which is standard, is $34.99.