Question When gpu reaches 100%

Jan 22, 2021
Hello guys. i have problem with computer and i don't know what to do i did Nvidia reinstall with (ddu too) and it not helped.
This is my pc specs
CPU: Amd Ryzen 7 3700x
CPU cooler" X62 Kraken
GPU: 1080
RAM: G.Skill 16GB (OC 3200mhz)
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE
Corsair 750W RMx +80 plus gold

When i used my own gpu zotac 2070 super amp extreme and never had problem. but i sold it because i had for some reason why. (private)
Using 2 monitor, but i don't thing it can be problem using.

Lutfij

Titan
Your post seems incomplete. I can only see two lines and nothing stated about your specs. In any case, please parse your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

if you're on Windows 10, you might want to check and see which version you're currently on. Ideally you should be on 20H2. What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? How old is the PSU in your build? Be sure to mention the make and model of the unit and not just it's wattage.

Edit:
A regular RTX2070 draws less power than a GTX1080. When reinstalling your GPU driver, did you use the latest from Nvidia's support site, manually installing it in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Jan 22, 2021
Your post seems incomplete. I can only see two lines and nothing stated about your specs. In any case, please parse your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

if you're on Windows 10, you might want to check and see which version you're currently on. Ideally you should be on 20H2. What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? How old is the PSU in your build? Be sure to mention the make and model of the unit and not just it's wattage.
Yeah im on 20H2 version. i dunno what version but i never updated it, i don't needed it psu is not really old i just build computer somewhere 2019-12 month. But like i said when i used 2070 super never had problem but with 1080 i have i mean not my own its cousin gpu.

Jan 22, 2021
if im playing it never freezes maybe 1 time like a week but if i use 2 chrome like main monitor gaming or something but second monitor Discord or twitch stream.

ASK THE COMMUNITY