When i computer turn on the pc screen will be black Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2018
sir mein jab b computer ko on karta hu to black screen aa jati hai to mujhe har baar window 7 ki theme khud laagaani parhti hai to iska kya solution hai k jab b mein computer ko on kro to window 7 theme lagi ho na k black
theme to sir iska kya solution plz guide me...
thank you
visual-search

Solution
Try turning the computer off and then start it up in "Safe Mode" (instructions below). If it loads fine in there, then it is something on the device. Accidental change of settings (it happens), virus, malware, bad program, etc. Which would have to be removed (or fixed if in settings) and then it would show fine.

Now if it does it in "Safe Mode" too, then it may be a bigger problem. Then I would try an external monitor to see if it shows up that way on it.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and...
Jul 13, 2018

he means theme.color theme is all black.like you can change your color theme.everything is there, but its black out.im gonna see if i can change my color theme, see if it works.hard to though its all blacked out.i see windows thing in the left corner and a line across the bottom,where the taskbar is, thats all.o and my curser arrow too.seems like its a virus.idk

Try turning the computer off and then start it up in "Safe Mode" (instructions below). If it loads fine in there, then it is something on the device. Accidental change of settings (it happens), virus, malware, bad program, etc. Which would have to be removed (or fixed if in settings) and then it would show fine.

Now if it does it in "Safe Mode" too, then it may be a bigger problem. Then I would try an external monitor to see if it shows up that way on it.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

In Windows 7/Vista/XP...

1. Immediately after turning on the computer, or restarting it (usually after you hear your computer beep), tap the F8 key, repeatedly, in 1 second intervals.

2. The computer will then display hardware information and run a memory test.

3. Next the "Advanced Boot Options" menu will appear.

4. In the "Advanced Boot Options" menu use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking" and press ENTER.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.