When i overclock my cpu , some ram slots stop working

Jan 1, 2019
so i just bought new rams today and it showed in system info that i have 10GB of ram but only 6gb are usable. somehow i managed to find the cause of this problem and it was overclocked cpu. I have AMD FX 4320 OC to 4.5 and 3,91xxxx volts (thats stable). I would appreciate any advice , i want my rams to work and have my cpu oc , i guess that there is some problems in buses

Jan 1, 2019

Yeah 3.91V. I changed the core clock to 225 i think , thats 4,5ghz , and changed voltage for cpu to 3,91. I didnt touch anything else. I noticed that when i change ghz on cpu , the pci slots get overlocked aswell , should i put everything to default , and slowly start to add oc on pci and see when it makes the slots not work ? atleast i think that its the best option for me. i ve got GA-78LMT-USB3 , which is really shitty and old , it only supports 1333mhz rams but whatever , i cant get an upgrade rn. What do you recommend ?
And what will happen if I will let me cpu oc ed to 4.5 and lower the pci slot mhz ? can i do that ?

Jan 1, 2019

OKAY so i noticed that when i overclock my cpu , memory clock gets overclocked too , from 1333 to 1499 , which is the cause of my rams not working , i changed the multiplier from 6.66 to 5.8x ? i think and rams seem to works and cpu is overclocked aswell , but now rams are working at 1133 i think , that is the solution for me , is 1133 bad mhz for ram ? now i have 4 rams , so the difference in performance shouldnt be that big , right ?