Question When i play online game wifi suddenly turn off

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Hey guys , when i try to open online games like apex, or pubg , the internet speed went very slow , than wifi icon turn off , but sometime i play normal , and later the issue still the same ,i dont know what cause this to happen , can you guys please help !

Spec :
Xeon 3460
Gtx 1050 ti oc
Ram 6 gb

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Seems everything is work without disconnecting
But now when i try to play apex legends , the internet is very slow i cant even move i tried so many time but no luck , internet is very laggy, after that , something pop say , connection timed out
Please guys what should i do

Botnus

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2012
I had an issue like this for a while as well. The problem was the proximity of my WiFi device to my computer: There were issues with interference from electronics that was causing issues like this, and the distance/walls didn't help. Try moving your wireless device (Router?) to a closer location if possible.

Another thing to check is your software. Try going to the 'Start' menu and typing in "Settings". From there, go to "Update and Security" and check for updates. Once this is finished, restart the computer.

Another thing you can check is the drivers for you network device. Try going to "Start" and typing in "Computer", and select "Computer Management". On the left hand side, select "Device Manager". From there, find "Network Adapters". Right-click your wireless adapter and select "Update Driver". Select "Search automatically for updated driver software", which will search the internet for updated drivers to your specific device.