Question When I plug an iPhone cable into my motherboard, and try to charge my phone, the internet stops working

Aug 27, 2019
Recently iv started noticing on my pc (which I built myself), that when an iPhone cable (I haven’t tried with another type of cable) is plugged into the the motherboard, the internet stop working on my pc? Wondered if any of you had any solutions?

Aug 27, 2019
when doing it without my iphone plugged in, there are no problems. However as soon as I connect my iphone to my pc, windows network troubleshooter just shows the loading symbol and doesn't produce any result.

I have tried connecting other devices with different types of cable ends (usb-c), and they work perfectly fine and my pc stays connected to the internet.

So with phone and charger plugged in try this:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Check to see if the internet still does not work. Let me know.

Aug 27, 2019
So with phone and charger plugged in try this:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Check to see if the internet still does not work. Let me know.
as said before, when i try and use the troubleshooter whilst my phone is plugged in, it just shows the loading sign and nothing happens.

Aug 27, 2019
ok so I have managed to fix the issue, I'll just write this for anyone else experiencing similar issues:

First of all I scanned my pc from malware (just using Windows built in malware protection), and removed all virus's.

I then opened command prompt (by pressing win+x, and then clicking command prompt (admin). If you have something different such as Windows PowerShell, switch round Windows PowerShell with Command Prompt in seettings).

In command prompt, I entered 'ipconfig /flushdns' (under system 32), and pressed enter.

Then like magic, the problem was solved.

NB: I did all this without my phone plugged in.