Question When i plug my cpu power chord into the cpu slot on the motherboard nothing powers up

May 29, 2019
I am putting together a PC. I have a trw2 thermaltake 600W power source, 1TB HDD, Nvidia Gforce HTC 1060 3gb, AMD ryzen 3 2200g, corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb 3000Mhz ram, and a A320M-HDV R4.0 in a case.
Everything powers up when the CPU power chord is not in the 4 pin CPU port on the motherboard. If I plug the 4 pin CPU power chord into the CPU port on the motherboard nothing powers up. A quick blink of light comes from the power button on the inside of the case. I unplug 4 pin CPU chord and everything works. Please help????

May 29, 2019
I am putting together a PC. I have a trw2 thermaltake 600W power source, 1TB HDD, Nvidia Gforce HTC 1060 3gb, AMD ryzen 3 2200g, corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb 3000Mhz ram, and a A320M-HDV R4.0 in a case.
Everything powers up when the CPU power chord is not in the 4 pin CPU port on the motherboard. If I plug the 4 pin CPU power chord into the CPU port on the motherboard nothing powers up. A quick blink of light comes from the power button on the inside of the case. I unplug 4 pin CPU chord and everything works. Please help????

May 29, 2019
Ok. I have everything powered up and running. The problem I have now is there is no video to the monitor. I have put dbl and single ram in, switched slots with single slots. Taken out the battery.... Still no video.
Do I plug in monitor to graphics card or mobo first? I have done both with no video. I have led mouse and led keyboard no lights either.

The 2200G should be compatible out of the box: https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/A320M-HDV R4.0/index.asp#CPU

If you've installed a graphics card, then attach display cable to the graphics card.
If you're running without a graphics card, then attach display cable to the motherboard.
For trouble shooting purposes I would suggest you uninstall the graphics card, attach display cable to the motherboard and proceed from there.

The POST sticky has other things to try: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ng-about-post-boot-no-video-problems.1285536/

May 29, 2019
I uninstalled the graphics card. I plugged into the mobo. I still do not get anything on the monitor. I have went through the checklist and redid somethings. Everything is running but no display. No pins are bent.....I need a speaker I guess, because i cant here beeps.

May 29, 2019
Hi.
It was pretty strange. I went back started over and there was a spacer to close to the CPU evidently. I moved it and everything is powered up. I have a AMD ryzen 3 2200g.
Everything is powered up now. No feed to the display though. I tried through graphics card and mobo. I'm stuck. No pins are damaged. I ordered a internal speaker for it. It will be here monday.