When I start Algodoo 2.1.0, it says "graphics doesn't support shaders. Upgrade you graphics drivers and try again."

videogame57

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
I have the exact same problem, this version of Algodoo also used to work 2 years ago on the exact same computer. The only conclusion I can come to is it was broken by Windows 8. I also clearly do have support for shaders, and every other game works (with shaders!) albeit slowly because it's an Intel GM45. GPU-Z says I have 10 Unified shaders and support Shader Model 4.0.

93z.png

I need to test this on my desktop, if Algodoo won't run on my GTX 760, something is clearly wrong with Algodoo.

Nov 12, 2020
I have the exact same problem, this version of Algodoo also used to work 2 years ago on the exact same computer. The only conclusion I can come to is it was broken by Windows 8. I also clearly do have support for shaders, and every other game works (with shaders!) albeit slowly because it's an Intel GM45. GPU-Z says I have 10 Unified shaders and support Shader Model 4.0.

93z.png

I need to test this on my desktop, if Algodoo won't run on my GTX 760, something is clearly wrong with Algodoo.

So... any updates? Did it run?