Question When i startup Red cpu led blink on Motherboard and shows no signal in the display

Oct 8, 2021
To day i clean my cpu cooler and after cleaning i reinstall it..and a red led light stuck in cpu option in my aorus x470 motherboard. And display shows no signal.and a numbering runing in the motherboard little display.. and all rgb lights and fans are working normal .any help plz

Last edited:
Going to need some better structured info bud. Full system specs is a great start. Was this a fully functioning system before you did the cleaning? Does the cpu error led stay on? You mentioned a "motherboard led numbering" do you mean an error Q code? If yes whats the code?

Oct 8, 2021
Going to need some better structured info bud. Full system specs is a great start. Was this a fully functioning system before you did the cleaning? Does the cpu error led stay on? You mentioned a "motherboard led numbering" do you mean an error Q code? If yes whats the code?
I did it..plrblm solved
This is how.i solved the prb

Read the full hole thing it will surely help you

●▪First i open the cpu from the motherboard and reinstall it

●▪︎then reinstall the ram..( properly not a bit lose.fully tight ) and clear the ram slot before installing it.with a blower or brush.or with a hair dryer but without hit

●▪︎clear cmos. (With thos clear cmos headers in the motherboard. Just take a metal part toch those headers for 10-15 seconds at same time ..basically connect those headers

●▪︎chake there is any open plug or port toching the cabinet and or any other soket. if it's then covered it with tape or something plastic
Spacialy chake the cpu fan soket is toching
The ram solt or not if it then side it.

●▪︎after install wait for 5 minutes before plug it in

●▪︎after all thing set power on your pc
It will Start.

Basically my prblm was when i i unplug cpu fan.and re plug it..in that time ram gos slightly lose and.. also my cpu thinks thair is some new componet (carefully install the ram in my case that is the main problem)

Evrytime if you install new componet
Clear your cmos.and re install your ram properly with abit pressure sometimes we don't feel it..but the ram is slightly lose

But in my case after all this windows doing well but last night i shutdown and when i trun it on and enter in windows dextop homescreen.
And connect the wifi and start browsing windows suddenly crash.evry thing black in the screen

Then i repair windows with a bootable usb pendrive

And in the worst case that maybe manny people face. like some error file missing. Windows/system 32/ like that kind of

If you search that eror code on YouTube and you'll find lots of tutorials how solve it.

but worst case.

If your windows is not repairing. Then reinstall the windows with the help of that bootable pendrive
.and your pc work as new

After all you done faceing no problems.then you can set your bios.and overclocking stuff. Imen your bios preferences but in a right way..not like you don't know how to do it. and you mess up all the settings .

And after that plz say thanks to me...

it's a long article im tried now..and west to much time for ..your help cuz iknow the struggle and fear..if your gaming or new pc is not working after cleaning

Last edited: