[SOLVED] When i try to load windows it says Windows cannot install required files.....

Ender11235

Commendable
Feb 27, 2019
Windows somehow got corrupted on my PC. I wiped the Ssd and tried to reload from win10 cd but it says files are missing or corrupted.
Ive tried:
-Downloading win10 on a thumb drive but same issue.
-Brand new ssd but same issue

This seems like a simple problem but im stumped...

Solution
have you tried a 2nd USB drive?
Download media creation tool again and make a 2nd ISO, it could be corrupted.
maybe create it on another PC

try to remove any extra PCI cards or USB devices while installing, could be an optional device causing problem.

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

Colif

Win 11 Master

try to remove any extra PCI cards or USB devices while installing, could be an optional device causing problem.

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

Reactions: Ender11235
Solution

Ender11235

Commendable
Feb 27, 2019

It just didnt occur to me this could be a ram issue. Memtest86 quickly determined Im an idiot lol.
Thanks for the help.