Question When i turn my pc on it makes sound and light but its a slightly lower noise and wont show image.

Apr 1, 2023
I was home and packed my pc to go to other house, at home he was perfectly normal, then i set it on my other home and when i went to power it up it would make his light but his sound wouldnt seem the normal one, it was lower, like it normally starts low and then goes noisy but it didnt seem to do the boot sound (i dont know how that works so) , then id already know that he wont boot up because im familiarized with it. I switches his cable with the monitor one, switched extensions and even plug only the pc directly but it still wont boot, sometimes it seems like he forgets how to turn on, what could it be? I did remove one filter from under the pc, i think thats only to keep safe from dirty so i dont think that's the power, if previously been on this house and it would boot, what do i do?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

= = = =

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connections, cards, jumpers, RAM, and case connections are fully and firmly in place.

Hopefully the move just jiggled something loose and once properly connected then all will be well.