[SOLVED] When I turn on my pc screen becomes black and horizontal lines apear

Aug 17, 2021
It all started couple weeks ago when my computer started crashing randomly. When it crashes the monitor screen becomes black but computer still runs. It happens 2-3 times a day. Most of the time it crashes while iam playing video games or something is loading. Today it crashed second time and when I turned on my computer i saw that motherboard thing at the start and then my screen became black and horizontal lines apeared.

Pc specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super
Motherboard - MSI B450 MORTAR MAX

Solution
Ok, go to AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops and download the latest chipset driver for your board. And go to Official GeForce Drivers | NVIDIA for your GPU drivers. Ive never heard of your PSU and cant find much info on it,(which is never a good sign tbh,) But 'cheaping out' on your PSU is not a great idea and i'd definitely look into buying a better one. After you've downloaded your drivers, can you run userbenchmark ( Home - UserBenchmark ) and copy and paste a link to your results please.
Ok, go to AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops and download the latest chipset driver for your board. And go to Official GeForce Drivers | NVIDIA for your GPU drivers. Ive never heard of your PSU and cant find much info on it,(which is never a good sign tbh,) But 'cheaping out' on your PSU is not a great idea and i'd definitely look into buying a better one. After you've downloaded your drivers, can you run userbenchmark ( Home - UserBenchmark ) and copy and paste a link to your results please.

Solution
Aug 17, 2021
How should i download latest drivers? My screen is black.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2021
I think its because of the PSU because when i turned it off and then on my pc started with blue screen of death error and then turned on like a normal computer but 10mins later it crashed

Reactions: kurdtnz
Aug 17, 2021
Oh I forgot the results: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRUn/45524261

Reactions: kurdtnz
Yeah, like we said, I think your biggest priority should be a better psu, the only thing that stands out on your results is that your M.2 only has 11GB free, which i believe maybe impacting your system a little and could of contributed to your results being 'incomplete.' But please get an opinion of one of the more experienced forum users before doing anything. good luck!

Reactions: 0kers