Question When loading into Windows 10 color is normal but for a second or 2 it changes to a green or purple color and then continues to load into windows 10

lego9071

Prominent
May 7, 2018
My System Specs
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
GPU:Sapphire RX 470 8GB Nitro OC
MOBO: MSI BAZOOKA V2 B450
PSU: 450 WATT BRONZE SEASONIC
CASE: DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55

So since I installed this gpu the Sapphire RX 470 8gb Nitro OC and this happens on AMD drivers 19.5.2 and even happens on the newest one. Even after I install well since I installed the 19.5.2 the screen changed to like a blue tint. I can't remember if it did it with the newest drivers. But yeah every time I load into windows 10 it has a purple or blue, green tint for like a second or 2. I just saw someone on this forum pretty much explain my issue so maybe this is a driver issue with AMD or Windows 10 update or maybe its both I'm not sure so maybe it isn't my card thats the problem.

All I know is that my gpu I bought it used off ebay and the pcie gold pins some have slight scrape and I thought that'd be the issue but I don't think it is since other people on this forum having same issue now? So weird. I'll have to uninstall drivers again and see if it does the color thing without drivers installed which I think it still did it without the drivers installed can't remember but its so much hassle having to do all this crap.

Link to AMD Forum
https://community.amd.com/thread/240032

TRENDING THREADS