Question When my pc connects to a wifi, the speed on that wifi drops drastically

Mar 7, 2020
Whenever i connect my pc to a wifi, that same wifi's speed would drop. This also happens with other wifis.
So my wifi adapter isn't working well so i used my phone to connect wifi most of the time. Then all of a sudden, the speed just doesn't work at all (probably only a little bit). Then i tried to do other stuffs and realized that whenever my pc connects to said wifi, the speed would drop.
Help pls.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you're connecting off of a wireless router to gain WiFi access, might want to see if the issue compounds when using the Ethernet port running from your router. Speaking of which, what is the make and model of your router?

Might want to mention the make and model of your wireless adapter, that you're using to pair with the router.

Mar 7, 2020
nvm, don't know what i did but it's fine now
Scratch what i just said, i spoke too soon.

Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you're connecting off of a wireless router to gain WiFi access, might want to see if the issue compounds when using the Ethernet port running from your router. Speaking of which, what is the make and model of your router?

Might want to mention the make and model of your wireless adapter, that you're using to pair with the router.
I don't think it's the wireless adapter since it does the same thing when i use my phone to connect my pc to the wifi