CPU AMD ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
Toshiba 1TB 7200rpm
Kingston SSD 240gb 1400
Corsair 650W VS650

Monitor
philips 234CL connceted via HDMI

Windows 10 64bit

Hi everyone, so i just bought this pc 5 days ago and installed everything on it, it was working properly. Suddenly few days ago i noticed when im turning on my pc, i see the ryzen start screen and i see the windows logo and the monitor just turns off saying no video connection, but pc is still running and monitor screen just shuts down, then the only thing i can do is force shut down by pressing the power button for 3-4 seconds and it turns off, then when i try to turn it on back again, the windows boot up but very slower than when it was normal, but it boots and everything works normal and it does not have any performance issues.

I installed drivers from nvidia,com first then when i first had that problem i downaloaded GeForce Experience and i went for auto detection and downloaded the suggested one and again it worked for about 5 days. But again it keeps happening and i cant do anything about it.

Could it be that the graphics card malfunction?

I have tried with few different cables (HDMI), with 3 different drivers, i have uninstalled drivers from nvidia and tried to Shut down and turn on with no nvidia drivers and it still happens

Thanks for help in advance

Last edited: