[SOLVED] When pinging google.com, getting unrealisticly low ping and request timed out every few seconds.

Jun 7, 2020
Hey, guys! I have a really strange problem that I didnt see anywhere on forums. I am a gamer and I started experiencing huge internet lags, but the ping seems to move only with 4-5 up not more. But the strange thing is that I usually have 30-40 ms and when I try to ping google.com -t in cmd. Ill drop you photo with the results. The ping is unrealisticly low, speaking of 3-5 and every few seconds there is request timed out, sometimes even a few times in a row (as you can see on the photo). https://prnt.sc/svaadq

Solution
If you can plug a computer directly into your internet source (wall?) and see the same results then it's probably an issue with your ISP or building-supplied internet. If the problem goes away when you plug in directly then it's probably your router. To test further, try swapping out your network cable and booting up your computer in safe-mode.
Jun 7, 2020
I don't have modem, I have the cables connected directly to the router and a cable from the router to the pc, no modem. I tried to restart it many times. Tried to ping 8.8.8.8, still request timed out happening, I will call my ISP to see if they will know.

If you can plug a computer directly into your internet source (wall?) and see the same results then it's probably an issue with your ISP or building-supplied internet. If the problem goes away when you plug in directly then it's probably your router. To test further, try swapping out your network cable and booting up your computer in safe-mode.

Solution