Question When restarting to pc boots straight to BIOS

Jan 22, 2023
Hello guys

I have an issue , my computer runs fine no errors or blue screen but every time i restart my pc it takes me automatically to the bios and i have to manually exit the bios then it will automatically boot again then go to windows.

I have check the boot order and its booting priority is straight from windows boot manager, and if i change the boot priority and set it boot directly from the M 2 SSD disk it will display a message that there is no disk to boot from even though thats the where the OS is installed.

Note: I have no other disk connected on this system.

Looking for a solution software fix or manual so that windows boots normally without going straight to the bios.
Also i have an msi motherboard MSI MS-7984 is there a way i can enable a settings which will automatically exit the BIOS after a few minute?

Hello guys

I have an issue , my computer runs fine no errors or blue screen but every time i restart my pc it takes me automatically to the bios and i have to manually exit the bios then it will automatically boot again then go to windows.

I have check the boot order and its booting priority is straight from windows boot manager, and if i change the boot priority and set it boot directly from the M 2 SSD disk it will display a message that there is no disk to boot from even though thats the where the OS is installed.

Note: I have no other disk connected on this system.

Looking for a solution software fix or manual so that windows boots normally without going straight to the bios.
Also i have an msi motherboard MSI MS-7984 is there a way i can enable a settings which will automatically exit the BIOS after a few minute?
Do a CLEAN boot then wait a few mins then restart see if it makes a diff.

TRENDING THREADS