[SOLVED] When should I buy this phone for a good discount

wasaw

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+. I know that when the Samsung Galaxy S11 is about to release, the S10 family should decrease in price. The S11 will probably be released late February / early March from my understanding.

Basically, when should the Samsung Galaxy S10 family be discounted at a good price for me to buy it.

Solution
Buying a Note 9 right now is pretty much the same scenario as buying a s10e after the s11e launch.

Time is money.

You'll get it for a discounted price later but it may or may not be worth the wait.

You need to ask yourself whether you wanna buy right now or later, and what features you need.

Everything has it pros and cons.

Note 9 has a qhd display, stylus, led notification light, Iris scanner, etc but it's a bit outdated and slower than the newer phones with 7 nm processor.

Newer phones are coming with a rather bigger display and iPhone like design.

So, you can wait for the Note 10 and then get the Note 9 at a decent price, or may be the smaller s10e which is actually a bit faster but not as versatile as the Note.
no one can really know
if the s11 will really launch in march, like it should
even by febuary the s10 should be around 450-500$ as its currently 899$
when the note 10 and 10+ become the flagships in acouple of weeks the price should drop of the s10 too

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Buying a Note 9 right now is pretty much the same scenario as buying a s10e after the s11e launch.

Time is money.

You'll get it for a discounted price later but it may or may not be worth the wait.

You need to ask yourself whether you wanna buy right now or later, and what features you need.

Everything has it pros and cons.

Note 9 has a qhd display, stylus, led notification light, Iris scanner, etc but it's a bit outdated and slower than the newer phones with 7 nm processor.

Newer phones are coming with a rather bigger display and iPhone like design.

So, you can wait for the Note 10 and then get the Note 9 at a decent price, or may be the smaller s10e which is actually a bit faster but not as versatile as the Note.

Last edited:
Solution

TRENDING THREADS