News When Small Meets Ampere: Multiple Mini-ITX GeForce RTX 30 Cards Unveiled

spongiemaster

Admirable
Dec 12, 2019
I believe it when I see it for sale. I'm still waiting on the Titan Mini's Nvidia announced a while back...
ea4a2fd375_720x376.jpg

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Yay, more 30-series cards that only bots can buy. It is nice that manufacturers are finally starting to produce smaller models. Not every GPU needs a giant, triple fan, 3-slot cooler.

Unfortunately, I sunk a ton of time into trying to secure a 3070 or 3080 over the past 3 weeks. Stock alerts are useless when the websites with GPU stock error out, fail to complete checkout, or go offline. It's beyond frustrating to have a GPU in your cart only to not be able to check out....while simultaneously seeing scalpers brag on Discord about getting 4x of the thing you're just trying to check out 1 of. The 30-series has been a complete and total nightmare. Really wish Nvidia and partners would stop blasting PR spam about products that are impossible to buy.

Yay, more 30-series cards that only bots can buy. It is nice that manufacturers are finally starting to produce smaller models. Not every GPU needs a giant, triple fan, 3-slot cooler.

Unfortunately, I sunk a ton of time into trying to secure a 3070 or 3080 over the past 3 weeks. Stock alerts are useless when the websites with GPU stock error out, fail to complete checkout, or go offline. It's beyond frustrating to have a GPU in your cart only to not be able to check out....while simultaneously seeing scalpers brag on Discord about getting 4x of the thing you're just trying to check out 1 of. The 30-series has been a complete and total nightmare. Really wish Nvidia and partners would stop blasting PR spam about products that are impossible to buy.
similar for zen 3 cpu...
been tryign to nab one for weeks and even the microcenter sells out immediately. (and they are in store only with actual limits..)

similar for zen 3 cpu...
been tryign to nab one for weeks and even the microcenter sells out immediately. (and they are in store only with actual limits..)

I have search tabs stored as shortcuts on my browser for microcenter and I checked them every day.

I was able to get a 5800x and a 3060ti at microcenter. It's way better than trying to compete online with bots.

4freedomssake

Honorable
Oct 30, 2017
I have a mini-ITX rig with a Geforce 1070 under the hood. I'm happy to see some new GPU's coming out; but I have never even heard of these companies. You?

Jan 21, 2021

I bought one Inno3D RTX 3080 ICHILL X4 today without any issues in a nearby computer shop. For 1800 NZD or like 1300 USD. High demand means high price, that's how economics is working. MSRP like government-regulated prices in USSR, this <Mod Edit> cannot work properly in the real world and only leads to a deficit.

Last edited by a moderator: